The Contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Contract

Post  Heroesyatta on Sun May 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Kyle had been given a contract, a man wanted Kyle to kill a person that was going to ruin his cocaine dealing business, so Kyle found his target and started to chase him.

Heroesyatta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Contract

Post  Heroesyatta on Sun May 25, 2014 7:14 pm

But the man was extremely fast, superhumanly fast, so Kyle turned himself into a giant flaming blue Phoenix! He chased the man until he fell over, then he reverted to human form, "I am sorry for doing this, this is not personal, I just need the money!"
Kyle then killed him. But a civilian saw and called the police.

Heroesyatta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heroesyatta on Mon May 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Kyle then found the man and the man gave him the money, Kyle then thanked him and ran towards his home, well it wasn't much of a home, more like lots of cardboard boxes, to create a shelter.
"Hey mum," whispered Kyle, "I have the money!"
"Thank you dear!" said his mother weakly, his mother was sick and she needed an emergency operation, Kyle has been saving up for ages.
"We have enough! Come on!" said Kyle. He then left his brothers with his eldest sister, she was responsible enough. So Kyle stole a car and hotwired it, he was taught these things when he used to be in a gang. He then drove her to the nearest hospital when his mother started coughing really badly.

Heroesyatta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top