Amid Vermin and Crates

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amid Vermin and Crates

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 am

The Brazen Bull silently skulked through a dark alleyway, his cape fluttering behind his shoulders soundlessly. Beneath his helmet, his eyes darted over the trashcans and rusting barrels, alert to any sound. He emerged into the street, beneath a broken street lamp. There were a lot of broken streetlamps in the Docks District; criminals trying to hide from the light.

He crouched behind a stack of crates, which were to be loaded onto some freighter or another the next day. They might be full of drugs, or maybe guns. For a moment, the Bull considered breaking one open and having a look. In the end, however, he decided if they were suspicious in nature, there would be guards.

A sound.

Brazen Bull jerked his head it the direction of the noise and narrowed his eyes, but the source was only a rat. It left him feeling vaguely disappointed. The Docks were quiet tonight.

All the criminals must be elsewhere. And that was never good.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amid Vermin and Crates

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 am

The Crimson Witch had shot three other citizens once she left Typhon and Gorski to test the bombs. One bled to death in a abandoned alley which was wonderful to watch. After about ten minutes of watching the victim she got bored so she raided a family's home in the suburbs. They were a young couple who couldn't be married more than a year. Crimson told the wife to get all the jewelry she had that is when she shot the husband. The wife must have ran to hide but the Witch got to her before she could hide anywhere.
With her new diamond earrings and a lovely pearl necklace she began to head back to the fortress hoping that Iron Fang would be a little more approving of her than the last time she was there.
Her sniper rifle was propped up against her shoulder as she walked along the docks. She was whistling a cheery tune not expecting Iron Fang's rival to be so close by.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 am

The sound of whistling caught the Bull's attention and he flattened himself between some crates and a wall, his armor making a slight scratching noise as he did. It wasn't long until a woman came into view. His eyes immediately came to rest on the sniper rifle she was carrying. A sniper rifle. It was not a gun one carried for personal protection. Narrowing his eyes, Brazen Bull slowly moved into a crouching position. When he felt the woman was close enough, he lunged forward, breaking the crates and sending packing peanuts and shards of glass flying through the air. Charging at the woman, he drew back a punch.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 am

The Witch stopped whistling as soon as she heard the faint scratching sound. Her instincts told her something was wrong which made her take her sniper off her shoulder. As soon as her attacker lunged through the crates she screamed. It wasn't one of those Hollywood screams it was more like a surprised yell. She didn't have time to think as she was tackled to the ground and punched in the stomach. Luckily for her, he punched the gun which was on her stomach when she landed so it didn't hurt as much. "DAMN IT, GET OFFA ME." yelled the Witch.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

"I don't think so," growled Brazen Bull, his eyes barely visible in the shadows of his helm. He pressed forward with the full weight of his armor and his body;--and he was by no means a small man. "What're you doing with that sniper rifle? Possession of a gun like that is a felony in Aurora City." He knew she didn't care, though. Criminals never cared.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 am

The Witch rolled her tongue to make a soft purring sound, "Now, now, this is no way to get a lady." She looked at him for a second, "A bit dressy for a cop aren't you?" She grinned wickedly, "Say, you look kinda familiar though."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 am

Brazen Bull shifted slightly so he could dig the spikes on his kneepads into her. "Save it for someone who cares, doll face," he said. "I'm takin' you in. Try anything and I'm gonna break your wrists in five different ways." He grabbed her wrists tight and started to stand, pulling her along with him.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 am

"Your not good with women are you?" She chuckled darkly, "You see, us women don't like to be bossed around, sweetheart." She grunted when he dug the spikes into her, "Easy there, babe. I'm not going anywhere... yet." She stumbled when he pulled her up making her chuckle.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 am

Brazen Bull glared at her. "I hardly think the way I treat scum has anything to do with women." The communictor on Brazen Bull's wrist let out a shrill sound and, with a sigh, he said, "Connect. ...What do you want? I'm in the middle of something."
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 am

The Crimson Witch sighed, "Was that your girlfriend? Oh what a pity." She smiled, "I was looking forward to talking more to you but if you put me in jail I guarantee I will get out." She paused to think, "No, I promise you I will get out.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 am

Brazen Bull grunted. "I doubt that," he said, folding her arms behind her hard. He held them together with one hand as he reached the other to his belt to grab hold of a zip tie to bind her wrists together.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am

"Where ya takin' me, sweetheart?" said Crimson grunting when he put her hands behind her back so hard. "You found Glint's shooter, oh good for you. Now you deserve a pretty gold star."

((It will be cool to see Typhon and Iron Fang--well if he wants to-- to break her out of prison.))
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm

"If you keep talking," grunted Brazen Bull, binding her arms. "I'm going to break your jaw."
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 pm

"But then I can't tell you who put me up to it." she lied with a convincing grin. "Glint won't be happy with ya if you do that huh? Well, that is if he lives."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Brazen Bull turned her around so that they were facing. Then, grabbing her shoulder tightly, he drew back his arm and threw a punch at her mouth.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Crimson grunted when he threw the punch. Some blood bled from her nose. "I hit a soft spot didn't I?" said Crimson, he obviously didn't break her jaw. "You want a fight? You got one." She threw her leg up with a forceful kick, hoping that she would hit his chin.

Last edited by The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 pm

The kick landed, hard, on his chin, knocking him back as the plate covering his lower face rattled. He shook off his daze and threw a spiked elbow at her.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm

The Crimson Witch's eyes widened as the elbow came at her. She turned around then put her tied hands up so she could catch the spike. It cut the zip tie but the spike pierced her back slightly. It wasn't to deep since she caught it with her hands but the wound was starting to bleed. She moved to the side swiftly, making a thin cut along her costume horizontally. The sound of thunder could be heard in the distance as she stared at him. A small raindrop hit her face that was showing her usually grin. "You almost had me there." she said with a laugh. Heavier rain started to fall, making the blood from her back and her nose drip down among the raindrops. "You are the Brazen Bull aren't you?" she smirked, "Too bad that I am forced to dislike you, I really do think your cute." With that she looked over to her right where her sniper was then lunged for it.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Beneath his mask, Brazen Bull gritted his teeth. What a mistake;--he'd let himself be drawn into fighting with her. Oh well. There was nothing he could do about that now; he'd kick himself over it later. He threw himself toward the gun, as well, making to knock her away from it.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm

The Witch retreated as soon as she saw him knock away the gun. "No worries." she said smirking. "I have a backup weapon." She pulled a folded knife out of her bra then clicked it open turing it into a seven inch blade. "Birthday present from when I was back with my assassin crew." She frowned slightly, "This will be a bit difficult since you have so much armor on but if I knock that helmet off you pretty head then I can make a nice design in your face." She sighed, "I'm more of a gun kinda girl. My boss is the knife obsessed one."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:12 pm

"God, you're a chatty bitch," said Brazen Bull. He charged at her, throwing a kick at her head with one of his powerful legs.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

Crimson ducked in time, barely avoiding the kick. "Stop whinin'. I could have killed you by now." she said gritting her teeth. This was taking much longer than expected. She then rolled in the direction of the sniper to get away from the Brazen Bull. Crimson then stood up and ran towards her weapon but slipped, stabbing herself in the hip as she fell. Quietly cursing, she removed the knife then tossed it out of her way. The Witch began to crawl towards her rifle as fast as she could. She grabbed it then rolled over. She was lying on her back and aiming up at the Brazen Bull. "Don't. Move." she spat as she looked through the blurry scope. It was hard to see through it because of all the rain but she could see a blurry outline. Her wound was bleeding badly but she tried to ignore it as much as she could. She had to get back to the fortress, that or find Typhon. He wasn't much of a doctor but he was an inventor. She was sure that he could think of something. His house was much too far though, she was practically stuck.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 am

"Long range weapons are a bad idea in close combat," said Brazen Bull, advancing on her. "I'm covered in metal plates that are more than an inch thick each. What do you think'll happen if you fire, even if you don't miss?"

He continued toward her, the raindrops pattering off his armor. "Drop the gun and come quietly."
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

Crimson laughed bitterly, "The force will still at least knock you down." she said, struggling to stand up because of her hip. The pulsing wound was quite deep, it was the first serious wound she has had in a while. She breathed deeply so that her heart beat would slow down. Every time the Brazen Bull took a step, she would back up a step. "Sorry Brazen, you didn't win. I didn't either but you didn't win. Not yet." she took a few more steps back, never taking her aim off of the Brazen Bull. "I'm not going to prison. Oh no, no no no no." Her steps got quicker and quicker until she turned around and started to run, leaving drops of blood as she went.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Brazen Bull gave chase, his armor clinking as he ran. His eyes darted around for something, anything, he could use to stop her. Still running, he grabbed the lid off a metal garbage can and hurled it at her like a distance, hoping that his aim was true.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top