A Grievious Wound

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Grievious Wound

Post  Ivory Sparrow on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Isabelle nodded then took out some latex gloves, "I'm sure I can remove it easily then." She put on the latex gloves then motioned The Brazen Bull to come with her. "I need better lighting. Please come with me." This would only be Isabelle's third time removing a bullet, which made her a bit nervous. She was better at treating stab wounds than bullet wounds.
Ivory Sparrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 am

Brazen Bull followed her silently, pulling down the fabric of his costume from his chest to better expose the wound.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivory Sparrow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 am

Isabelle suddenly turned around and removed a glove. She lifted her hand making the bullet fly out of the wound and into her hand. "Hmm, it wasn't that deep." said Isabelle holding back a cough. She then put the bullet in her other hand so she could lift up her exposed one. The wound sealed slowly and once it did Isabelle staggered over to a chair and sat down, "I had to do it in this room so Adrian wouldn't see or hear. He hates it when I use my powers." said Isabelle with her eyes closed. It was much easier for her to heal The Brazen Bull's wound than Glints. Perhaps because Glint was radioactive. She was expecting dramatic coughing and such which apparently didn't happen.
Ivory Sparrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Brazen Bull's eyes widened. To have a bullet fly back out of you was a markedly bizarre feeling. He pulled his suit back up over his chest, mumbling a vague, "Thanks", before heading back out of the room to pick up his shoulder pads and breast plate.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivory Sparrow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Isabelle nodded when he thanked her as a sign that she heard him. She still held the bullet in her hand as she started to doze off. She quickly awakened when she caught herself starting to snooze, she couldn't go to sleep on the job.
Ivory Sparrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top