Parker Drive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parker Drive

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 am

Gorski walked along Parker Drive in his civillian clothes, his hands in his pockets. As he walked past people on the street he kept his face down, but his eyes searched for the rusty building that the Witch had told him about. Finally, he came upon a building which was it, unmistakably. Biting his lower lip, he approached it and knocked on the door. He kept his other hand in his pocket, resting on a jack knife which he had brought along in case things went bad.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parker Drive

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 am

Typhon went into his lab and took off his armored costume to change into his civilian clothes. When he went back up to the main floor he heard a knock at the door. He opened it, "Yes?" he asked.
The Crimson Witch didn't tell Typhon it was okay to mention that she was here earlier so Typhon acted as if he wasn't expecting Iron Fang to visit.
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 am

"Uh--hello," said Gorski awkwardly. "I'm seeking some, ah, services and was refered to you by, uh..." He paused, suddenly aware that he didn't have any idea what the Crimson Witch's real name was. He knew she'd told it to him at some point, he just couldn't recall. "By a woman who knows you," he finished lamely.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:00 am

Typhon nodded, his face expressionless. "Your referring to Miss Tod, I believe. Miss Alyssa Tod." He stood in the same place still examining the man, "You are, aren't you?"
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:11 am

"Ah, yes. Yes I am," said Gorski. He certainly hoped he was. "She said you, uh, could make things..." He trailed off into a mumble and waved his hand about vaguely. Charismatic he was not.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 am

"Come with me." he said simply as he turned around and started to walk towards the bookcase. "Shut the door behind you or else Cerberus will get out." A large mechanical dog growled as Gorski became visible. It had three heads, like the Greek legend, and it looked as if it was some sort of a cyborg since it still had some fur on it. Small patches of metal could be seen on the dog's skin and each dog head had a glowing red eye. "Don't worry, he won't attack unless I tell him to." said Typhon as he pulled out a green book from the bookcase. The bookcase opened into a entryway. "After you." said Typhon.
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 am

Shutting the door, Gorski eyed the dog nervously. He followed Typhon to the bookcase. "How... How did you build that thing?" he asked, passing through the entrance.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 am

Typhon smiled slightly, "Practice."

As they walked down the stairs the bookcase doors shut behind them. "I build many robotic monsters based off of Greek mythology." They entered a small room with large metal doors blocking their way. Typhon walked over to a small window that was on the side of the metal doors. Typhon lifted up his left sleeve, revealing a dragon tattoo. The window turned red then sent out a red laser and began to scan the tattoo. "Analyzing encoded marking inside tattoo." said a female computer voice. The laser disappeared after a while and the red window faded. The large metal doors opened to reveal a large brightly lit room. "Welcome, Typhon." said the computer voice. Swords, knives, and guns covered a large wall, glass-like exhibit cases were randomly placed about, and a large metal table with a office chair beside it was placed in the middle of the room. Some robotic creatures were the size of a fingernail while others could be the size of a car. "So, what exactly is my dear Alyssa and you looking for?"
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 am

Gorski paused to look at the swords and knives, letting a slight groan of appreciation escape his lips, before glancing over the other things. "Did you build all these things?" he asked. "I don't impress easy, but I gotta admit--I'm fuckin' impressed. Ah--we're looking for things that kill. Explosives, guns. I'm not entirely sure."
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 am

"Yes, I made them all." said Typhon. He walked passed a large glass case containing a huge silver snake with many heads. All of the heads hissed at the same time as Typhon passed, but he didn't seem to notice. "I tested every one of these weapons. Well, I haven't unleashed one of my mechanical beasts into the city yet. Mostly because I don't want them destroyed." He walked up to the wall covered with weapons and picked one up. It looked like a ordinary shotgun but Typhon seemed to pick it up as if it was a feather. "This is Weapon 367 and it is one of my favorites. Typhon walked over to a glass case which held what seemed to be humans. "These are my Testing Clones. I test my weapons on them when I don't feel like going out." A clone walked over to him as he opened the case. "What this weapon does is it unleashes a small dart filled with a inlet taipan's venom. The inlet taipan is the most toxic snake in the world, but I messed with the venom a bit. Here just watch." Typhon shot the Testing Clone, "Do you feel any pain yet?" asked Typhon. "None, sir." replied the clone. Soon after the clone finished his sentence it's hand started to turn black, the blackness seemed to consume the clone's flesh until there was nothing but pieces of scrap metal. "A clone can't feel pain but a human can. You see I tried this on a few civilians, both screamed their heads off."
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 am

Serial murder and sociopath that he was, Gorski didn't so much as wince at the clone's fate. Instead, he seemed enraptured by the device. "Breath taking," he said softly. "I do believe I'm in love. --er, with that weapon, of course. Ah... What else do you have? I'm looking to take down the Crusaders' tower."
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

"The next one I'm about to show you will have to be demonstrated on a actual building. Excuse me for a minute." said Typhon walking away from Gorski. He disappeared behind sliding doors for what seemed to be twenty minutes or so. When he returned it wasn't the normal looking inventor Gorski saw, Stephen Lefreve really was Typhon now that he was in full costume. A soft brief static sound could be heard from his helmet then what sounded to be his voice over a walkie-talkie replaced it. "I usually go out at this time of night to test one of my weapons." Typhon walked over to the large metal working table then grabbed what seemed to just be a bag of marbles. "I have a building in mind." said Typhon walking up the stairs.
Typhon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Gorski followed after Typhon, feeling positively giddy. He couldn't help but smile--which was, of course, a rare occurance for Gorski. Usually, the only thing he couldn't help but do was sneer, or maybe snarl. He slid his hand out of his pocket and away from his jackknife; obviously he wouldn't be needing to use it. Not on Typhon, anyway.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top