Torn to Shreds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Torn to Shreds

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 am

Crimson had shed a few tears that night, no not a few, many tears. Once a few started to roll down her cheeks more came. She didn't sob dramatically like some women would, she just sat there with her head down, knife still in hand. She had never felt so... alone.

"Why are ya just feelin' sorry for yourself?" she said wiping the tears from her face. "Your stronger than this and you know it." With a sigh she picked herself up off the ground then threw the knife making it hit the wall. "I think it is time to bring some of my snipers here. I haven't used them in ages... Maybe I can find a target to shoot at in the slums..."

She walked out of the God forsaken fortress to get to a old rundown apartment building that she had called home for so long. Yes, she was still in full costume but there wasn't anyone in the building to see her.

She kicked in a door with the number 13 painted on it, this room is where she kept all of her weapons. Most of her weapons were snipers, each one was in its own case. Her two favorite snipers were in the closet, "It has been soooooo long my dears!" She flung open the closet doors and grabbed each case. She then headed back to the fortress.

When Crimson arrived at the fortress she put the two cases on the table. With a grin she opened up the first case. "Beautiful..." she whispered as she touched the sniper rifle.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Torn to Shreds

Post  Iron Fang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 am

With a heavy scraping sound, the door to the descending staircase opened and Iron Fang appeared there, looking positively exhausted. The fur of his costume which came about his shoulders was singed, and most of the rest of it was covered in dirt and muck. Mask askew, hair stringy with sweat--he looked like he'd been fighting and he breathed heavily like he'd been running hard. He didn't say a word to the Crimson Witch as he jerked the door shut behind himself.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 am

The Crimson Witch jumped when Iron Fang entered the room. She slammed the case shut then looked at him with her stunning green eyes.

She was afraid.
Of course she was afraid.

She cleared her throat then began to speak. "Run into some heroes in tights huh, Fang?" She took a step back just in case he was still wanting to slit her throat.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 am

He narrowed his eyes at her and pulled back his mask. "No; enormous sewer rats," he said sarcastically. His lip quivered up into a snarl. "What the fuck are you still doing here?"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 am

Crimson rolled her eyes, then flung the case open. "Yeah, I'm just bakin' cookies. That's what I'm doing." she said sarcastically back. She pulled out her sniper rifle, loaded it, then glared at Iron Fang. "Now I'm goin' to go shoot some Crusaders and I'm gonna make sure that I'm not going to get screwed like you did." She gave him a half smile then started to walk towards the door, "But before I leave, I should tell you. Since the Curtain obviously doesn't like you, you should go meet a friend of mine. He is a great inventor, makin' everything from bombs to robotic soldiers. He's over at the Financial District. Interested?"
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm

He glared at her icily. After a long pause, he said, "Yeah, fine. What's his name and where can I find him?"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:26 pm

"His name is Typhon. He lives over on Parker Drive. His house stands out a lot compared to the other houses because it looks as if rust was coverin' it." She opened the door slightly, "It probably is. Anyway, just tell him that you know me. Oh, and don't call me a bitch like you usually do when talkin' about me. He will get angry. He's like my older brother." She giggled then walked out the door.

((I'm making a account for Typhon.))
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Fang narrowed his eyes at her before heading up the stairs to his personal quarters, to change out of his costume and into street clothes. He hoped, for Crimson Witch's sake, that this man would be useful. If he wasn't, Fang had it in mind to slit the Witch's throat, and watch the blood drain out nice and slow.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 am

Crimson slammed the door behind her then ran towards Typhon's house. She had to tell him who Iron Fang was. If she didn't, Typhon would most likely think Fang was lying, he would pull out a gun then shoot Iron Fang before he could have a chance to say another word. The Witch had seen this happen plenty of times.

When she reached Typhon's house she knocked on the rusty looking door. The familiar radio sounding voice was heard, "Come in, Alyssa."

The Witch entered then shut the door behind her quietly, "My name is the Crimson Witch when I'm wearing spandex, got it?"
A chuckle could be heard from inside the helmet. "Sorry, I'm still not used to it."
Crimson smiled slightly but it didn't look very real. "I have to tell you something. A man will be coming here shortly, claiming that I sent him here. Do me a favor and don't start a fight."
"Is he a friend of yours?" said Typhon, sounding a bit defensive.
"I guess you can say that..." replied Crimson.
"What does he want?" asked Typhon.
"Weapons, bombs, stuff like that. Will you... help?" Crimson said looking up at him pleadingly.
There was a short pause before Typhon replied, "Sure."
Crimson clapped her hands together, "Great!"
"Can I ask why you need weapons?" asked Typhon, crossing his arms.
"Crusader extermination!" exclaimed Crimson.
Typhon grunted.

Crimson frowned, "I got to go. As you see I have my pretty shiny sniper here and I would love to play with it before daylight." She waved goodbye then exited the building.

Typhon sighed as she left, "Great."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top