Nervousness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nervousness

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 3:32 am

Crimson opened the Fortress's door, wondering if Iron Fang was here. She coughed because of the sudden change of smell. "Ack!" coughed The Crimson Witch. "This place needs some febreze..." she muttered while walking over to the table. "Fang? Ya home?"
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nervousness

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 3:36 am

After a short delay, Iron Fang appeared on the stair case, looking far less than pleased. "You," he spat. "Were not here when I got back. I told you to stay here. But you didn't. Because when I came back, you weren't."
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 am

The Crimson Witch backed away nervously, "Heh, about that..."

Yeah, he was in a a bad mood.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 am

"Yeah? What about that?" he snarled, stepping into the room. There was a knife clenched in his fist. "You fuckin' went out, when I told you to stay here. You fuckin' followed me, didn't you? Fuck. Don't try to deny it. I know you did. I know you did! I told you to stay here!"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 am

Crimson glanced at the knife in his hand, her face looked panicked. "I-I just... W-Well I.." She backed away so much that she hit the wall behind her. "Shit!" she squeaked out, to quietly for Iron Fang to hear. "Y-Yes, I did. But! I didn't screw anything up! That Curtain guy was pretty nice to me..."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 3:47 am

"You fuckin' talked to him?" roared Iron Fang. "Oh, you fuckin', backstabbin' bitch! I'm going to cut your jaw right off your face!" He advanced on her, knuckles white around the handle of his knife, a frenzied look in his eyes.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 am

She dodged him by leaping out of the way. She spoke trying to get up, "Fang! I didn't stab you in the back! I was just trying to help!" Finally, she managed to stand back up, now backing away from him again.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 3:54 am

"Trying to help, trying to help! I fuckin' told you to stay here!" he shouted. "You disobeyed and you went behind my fuckin' back, and now I'm gonna fuckin' remodel your face!"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 am

"Uhh, no thank-you!" she shouted franticly. "Fang! The Curtain said he will make the bombs! He wasn't mad, mean or anything!" She was shocked to realize that she just reached the wall from backing up to much again. "Please Fang! Listen to me! You fucking psycho!" She looked that the ground shamefully at her last statement, "I didn't mean that..." She muttered.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 am

"Fuck!" shouted Iron Fang. He wasn't listening to her. He was getting frustrated that he couldn't catch her. "Get the fuck out of my fortress!" He growled and turned back toward the stairs, cursing violently under his breath.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 am

"I'm not moving!" She too was getting frustrated. "F-Fang, you wanted bombs so I got them. What the h-hell else do you fucking WANT?!" She was both furious and terrified.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 am

"I said get the fuck out!" he yelled, hurling his knife at her. "You back-stabbing, unobediant whore!"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 am

The Crimson Witch ducked just in time to get out of the knife's way. "NO! I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!" She gritted her teeth with anger. "YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING CONTROL ME YOU... YOU..."
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 am

Iron Fang ignored her and jerked open the door to the descending staircase. He trudged down it without a look back, shoulders hunched, snarling, and was swallowed up by the darkness. He was furious. Too furious for words. He needed to kill something, someone.
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 am

The Crimson Witch sank down until she finally fell to the ground. She felt defeated, it wasn't an new feeling to have. "Oh God, what the hell am I doing?!" She placed her hand on her forehead with frustration and looked over at the knife. "My blood could have been on that..." She reached for the knife to look at it.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum