A Villains' Society

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Villains' Society

Post  Iron Fang on Fri May 01, 2009 2:05 pm

"Don't need it," replied Iron Fang harshly. "No, more that that, it damages the fear. No, no. Word of mouth. That's how fear spreads. One woman says to another that they knew a girl who knew a girl what just up and vanished. Or that her son was riding his bike home from soccer practice and--bam--he was dead, just like that. Fear is best transmitted through personal interactions, doll."

He paused and bit his lower lip. "Of course, I wouldn't expect some one like you to understand that, I guess."
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Fri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm

"Hey!" Crimson stood up crossed her arms, "Thanks a lot, Fang. Awfully rude of you to be treatin' me like that." She wanted to stick out her tongue but that would be childish. Even more childish than she was being right now.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Sat May 02, 2009 1:44 am

"Rude? No, it's not rude. It's not," he said, seeming genuinely surprised she should think it so. "It's the truth. You were--what were, you? An assassin? A killer for hire. For hire. That's the key, there, doll. Some body paid you to kill. How could you understand what the motives of a true murderer are when you were just some one doing a job?"
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 am

She winced at his comment about her past as an assassin. She sat back down and looked down at the table with shame. "Sorry Fang, I didn't mean to get so angry." She was still looking down, "Didn't like being an assassin. I wanted to murder for fun. Made a lot of money though. People pay a lot of money for stuff like that." She looked up and looked him straight in the eye. "I know how fear spreads. Trust me." She was being strangely serious, as if hiding something.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang on Sat May 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Iron Fang clicked his tongue, as if in dissent. "I'm going upstairs," he said, reaching into the fur which lined the neck of his costume and unfastening something there. He slipped one shoulder out of the suit, and then the arm connected to it, leaving the sleeve to dangle limply at his side. "Sweet dreams, doll."
Iron Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch on Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

"Goodnight." she murmured. She looked around, she wasn't tired at all. "Hmm..." She tapped her fingernails on the table and decided to head back to her Fortress, a small but new apartment that she got not to long ago. It was much better than the one she blew up. She walked over to the door and opened it, heading out into the alley.
The Crimson Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top